Centre-based ABA Services
Are you looking to increase your child’s communication, independence, play and social skills, and school readiness skills? Learn how our centre-based services can help!
Our clinical team includes Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and Registered Behaviour Technicians (RBTs) who have many years of experience identifying the strengths and needs of children and youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and developing individualized services and supports.
What our centres offer:
- Qualified, experienced clinical team supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Family-centred approach with a focus on increasing skills that prepare your child for learning success in school settings
- Skills taught across developmental domains, such as communication, independence, play and social skills, school readiness, as well as the reduction of challenging behaviour
- Services delivered using a combination of one-to-one and small group instruction
- Newly renovated child-friendly spaces located in Markham, Oshawa, Richmond Hill, and Barrie
- Access to interdisciplinary supports, such as occupational therapy and psychological services, to meet the needs of the child and family
We strive to support families in the best way possible, which is why there are no additional hidden fees or costs associated with this service. Our centre-based service fees are inclusive of:
- Individualized assessment of your child
- Program planning and development individualized for your child
- Ongoing program supervision and monitoring of your child’s program
- Parent and caregiver coaching and consultation
- Direct Applied Behaviour Analysis service
- Material preparation and report writing
- Meeting time
If you would like more information about our centre-based ABA services, please contact our Clinical Coordinator by phone at 1-800-283-3377 ext. 3440 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can complete our service consultation form by clicking the button below.
Our services are eligible for purchase through Ontario Autism Program (OAP) core clinical services funding, interim one-time funding (IOTF) and some private insurance providers.
Upcoming Open Houses
Check back soon for new open house dates! If you’d like to book a time to tour one of our ABA centres, please contact our Clinical Coordinator by phone at 1-800-283-3377 ext. 3440 or through email at email@example.com.