Individualized Resource Kits
Are you looking for resources and materials to support your child’s growth and development? Request free individualized resources today!
Individualized resource kits are available for free to children and youth with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or those awaiting a diagnostic assessment.
Following a brief consultation with one of our clinicians, our team will create individualized materials and activities to meet your child’s needs. Kits are available for pick-up at our centres located in Barrie, Markham, Oshawa, and Richmond Hill or can be mailed to you.
Kits may include resources to support different areas, such as:
- Materials to support token systems and reward charts
- Materials to support communication
- Visual Schedules
- Social narratives
To request a Resource Kit, please complete our request form by clicking the button below.
DIY Resource Days
Join us for a FREE DIY Resource Day where you will meet members of our team, learn to create visuals, and leave with free resources for your child!
These free workshops provide parents and caregivers with the opportunity to create resources for your child with the support of our team. You will have access to free materials to create resources such as token/reward charts, choice boards, and social narratives.
This program offers:
- Consultation with our team to support you in creating individualized resources for your child
- Access to free materials to create resources such as token/reward charts, choice boards, and social narratives.
- For the library locations listed below, events are child friendly (e.g., story time, arts and crafts, and sensory activities supported by the librarian and a Kinark staff).
Upcoming Locations and Dates
Warden ABA Centre
7271 Warden Ave., Markham, ON L3R 5X5
January 26, 2024
Oshawa ABA Centre
419 King St W Suite 3550A, Oshawa, ON L1J 2K5
February 9, 2024
Bradford Public Library
425 Holland Street West, Bradford, ON L3Z 0J2
February 22, 2024
Richmond Hill Public Library (Central Branch)
1 Atkinson Street, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 0H5
March 28, 2024