Autism Resource Kits
Are you looking for free individualized resources and materials to support your child’s growth and development? Request a resource kit today!
Following a brief consultation with one of our clinicians, Kinark will create an individualized resource kit with materials and activities tailored to meet your child’s needs. Kits are available for curbside pick-up or contactless delivery.
Some examples include:
- Visual Schedules
- Token Economy Systems
- Communication materials
- Visual and matching materials
- Academic activities and materials
- Social scripts
To request a Resource Kit, please complete our service intake form by clicking the button below.
DIY Resources at the Library
Create visual resources for your child with Kinark while they enjoy a story time and free play with Richmond Hill Public Library!
This one-hour session for caregivers of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) provides parents with the opportunity to create resources for their child, such as visual schedules and first-then boards, with the support of a Kinark ASD Consultant. While caregivers are busy printing, laminating, and Velcro-ing, children and siblings will participate in a story time and free play session run by Richmond Hill Public Library.
This program offers:
- Consultation with an ASD Consultant to support you in creating individualized resources for your child
- Access to free materials to create resources such as token boards, social narratives, and choice boards
- A quiet room for your child to play and explore while you connect with other caregivers in your community
Check back soon for new dates!