Individualized Resource Kits
Are you looking for resources and materials to support your child’s growth and development? Request free individualized resources today!
Individualized resource kits are available for free to children and youth with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or those awaiting a diagnostic assessment.
Following a brief consultation with one of our clinicians, our team will create individualized materials and activities to meet your child’s needs. Kits are available for pick-up at our centres located in Barrie, Markham, Oshawa, and Richmond Hill or can be mailed to you.
Kits may include resources to support different areas, such as:
- Materials to support token systems and reward charts
- Materials to support communication
- Visual Schedules
- Social narratives
To request a Resource Kit, please complete our request form by clicking the button below.
DIY Resource Days
Join us for a FREE DIY Resource Day where you will meet members of our team, learn to create visuals, and leave with free resources for your child!
These free workshops provide parents and caregivers with the opportunity to create resources for your child with the support of our team. You will have access to free materials to create resources such as token/reward charts, choice boards, and social narratives. While parents are busy printing, laminating, and Velcro-ing, children and siblings will participate in an activity or free play session.
This program offers:
- Consultation with our team to support you in creating individualized resources for your child
- Access to free materials to create resources such as token/reward charts, choice boards, and social narratives.
- A quiet space for your child to play and explore while you connect with other parents and caregivers in your community
Upcoming Locations and Dates
Stay tuned for new dates!