Home-based ABA Services
Kinark’s home-based services are available for purchase through OAP Core Clinical Services funding!
Are you looking to increase your child’s communication, independence, play and self-help skills, and school readiness skills? Learn how our home-based services can help!
Our clinical team includes Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and Registered Behaviour Technicians (RBTs) who have many years of experience identifying the strengths and needs of children and youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and developing individualized services and supports.
We provide an approach that is family-centered, flexible, individualized, and developed collaboratively with you to meet the needs of your family and child.
Our home-based services include:
- Qualified, experienced clinical team supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Family-centred approach with a focus on increasing skills that prepare your child for learning success in group and school settings
- Skills taught across developmental domains, such as communication, independence, play and self-help skills, as well as the reduction of challenging behaviour
- Access to interdisciplinary services and supports to meet the needs of the child and family
- Sessions delivered in home in York, Durham, Barrie and surrounding areas
We strive to support families in the best way possible, which is why there are no additional hidden fees or costs associated with this service. Our home-based service fees are inclusive of:
- Individualized assessment of your child
- Program planning and development individualized for your child
- Ongoing program supervision and monitoring of your child’s program
- Parent and caregiver coaching and consultation
- Direct Applied Behaviour Analysis service
- Material preparation and report writing
- Meeting time
If you would like more information about our home-based ABA services, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can complete our service request form by clicking the button below.
Our services are eligible for purchase through Ontario Autism Program (OAP) core clinical services funding, interim one-time funding (IOTF) and some private insurance providers.