Join us for a FREE DIY Resource Day where you will meet members of our team, learn to create visuals, connect with other families, and leave with free resources for your child! While you are working on resources, your child gets to enjoy sensory story time and arts & crafts with Children’s Librarian Jenn and one of our Instructor Therapists!
This free workshop provides parents and caregivers with the opportunity to create resources for your child with the support of our team. You will have access to free materials to create resources such as token/reward charts, choice boards, and social narratives.
This program offers:
- Consultation with our team to support you in creating individualized resources for your child
- Access to free materials to create resources such as token/reward charts, choice boards, and social narratives.
- An opportunity to speak with our staff to learn more about our additional services offered such as Groups, Brief Behavioural Consultations, Resource Kits, and more.
- Connect with other families in our community.
- A fun and safe space for your child to participate in arts, crafts, and play with the Children’s Librarian plus a Kinark staff member!