Foundational Family Services (FFS) are available to all families registered in the Ontario Autism Program (OAP) as part of the new needs-based program. This live webinar is for family members who live in York Region or Simcoe County and want to learn more about Foundational Family Services, including eligibility and how to find services.
The free webinar is hosted and led by FFS providers in York Region and Simcoe County.
The following service providers will be discussed:
- Catulpa Community Support Services
- Centre of Behaviour Health Sciences for Children and Families
- Children’s Treatment Network Simcoe York
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services
- Kinark Autism Services
- York Support Service Network