An Individual Education Plan (IEP) is a written plan developed to support your child in school. It is a working document that describes the strengths and needs of an individual student, the special education program and services established to meet that students’ needs, and how the program and services will be delivered to best support them. It describes the students’ progress and includes a […]
- How to access additional funding sources for your child with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- How to find summer camps for your child with Autism Spectrum Disorder – time to start planning!
- How to Manage the Upcoming Change of Season – Tips to support your child
- How to Prevent Challenging Behaviour – Setting your child up for success
- What are Transition Strategies?