At Kinark, our OT services are geared towards helping children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) develop skills to successfully engage in activities and reach important milestones needed for everyday tasks. For children with ASD, OT can support independence in key areas of daily functions.
- Love Beyond Neurotypicality: How to support young adults on the spectrum in the dating world
- How language can affect autistic individuals: recommendations from a neurodivergent BCBA
- February is Psychology Month – Tips to support your child with ASD and mental health needs
- Resources and activities to support your child with Autism Spectrum Disorder over the winter break
- How Occupational Therapy can support your child with Autism Spectrum Disorder